Monday 11 July 2016

ABH Highlighter in Riviera


Heyyyy!!! As we know EVERYONE is highlight crazy these days, glowing brighter and brighter, its like you cant go out until you have your glow on! I finally got my hands on the Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator in Riviera. First thought was, finally I have this! At £28 I did find it a tad expensive but my, my, it was totally worth it! 

Riviera is a copper like tone with a plum undertone, it gives off a metallic finish and is neither powdery or dry. As you can see in the picture above the detailing is ever so beautiful, I didn't want to use it at first but I eventually did.

 For those girls who don't like their cheeks to pop just make sure you blend it out well or use it with a ever so light hand as it will make all the difference! And, if you do want your cheeks to pop, just keep applying more and more. It totally depends on your own preference.

The only downfall I would say about this Illuminator is that when highlighting the face, do not put it on the center of the nose, I did this on my client and when I took her pictures, her nose looked bruised from the center where I applied the highlight. When I removed it and took her picture without a highlight on her nose, it looked a million times better! Again, its preference, some of you ladies,men might like that look.

I would rate it a 9/10 and would recommend to family and friends. If you have this or any other Illuminator from ABH what are your thoughts? Which one is your favourite? Do feel free to leave a comment and I hope you enjoyed reading this review!


0 comments:

Post a Comment