Tuesday 5 July 2016

Eid Day Makeup - MOTD


EID MUBARAK Lovelies! Yes, its Eid tomorrow where all the family will gather together and share presents, money and eat delicious, mouth watering food! Its one of the best time of the year where everyone takes time out from the daily grind to enjoy each others company and just basically chill. I'm really excited myself as I haven't left the house in over a month due to having a baby and recovering at home! I feel slightly weak still as it was baby number 5, but boy, am I ready to PARTY tomorrow!!! Eeeeeeekkkkk!!!!!

So as I have my hands full and know I don't have time to waste tomorrow morning getting ready, I decided to create an eye makeup look for eid day so I know exactly what I will be doing and how. Above is the look I created, the clothes I will be wearing are a chilled green with silver embelishments, so I did want green and silver on my eye lid.

I filled my brows with Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown from Anastasia Beverly Hills, this is a must because I literally have NO brows :( There's a story behind why I don't but I will leave that for another day!) I then went in with Semi Sweet as a transition colour from the TOOFACED Chocolate Bar Pallete. I then added MAC Kelly and Deep End from Urban Decay eyeshadow in the crease and started to build intensity to get my desired colour. I added Nylon from MAC in my inner corner and under my brow bone! I then went in with Electra from MAC in the center of my eyelid and topped silver glitter on top from Stargazer. I then lined my eye with Tarte Tartiest Eyeliner with a small wing. I'm not a wing type of girl but these days I am actually LOVING the winged look! I added Huda Beauty eyelashes in FARAH and added Nyx Eyeliner in 'Milk' in my waterline! And voila, my look for eid... here is a closer look...


I hope you all love my look as much as I do! Any feedback is most welcome and if you are celebrating Eid I hope you have a smashing day!!! <3






0 comments:

Post a Comment