Sunday 24 July 2016

PHILIPS Lumea Advanced IPL



After weeks of researching which IPL Laser machine I should buy, I came across the Philips Lumea. I have heard great reviews from friends & family too. So I decided to buy. I went into Boots and ordered it there with a lady behind the counter who was really helpful indeed. I was lucky because Boots had their triple points offer on for that weekend which I was unaware of  until I paid for the IPL machine. I received £75 worth of FREE points! How amazing was that. I was like Whhhaaatt? Are You For Real??!! But yeah, she was for real because on my receipt it also said Points worth £75. Not bad at all hey!

So, If you are looking into buying an IPL machine or anything with a hefty price tag, buy on the day Boots has their triple points offer on because you could too reap some amazing points! Whoop.

The IPL Machine is quite sturdy to hold and doesn't slip in the hand which is good because you dont want it your lasering your face and it drops down half way :/ It also comes with 3 different head attachments. One for the body, one for the face and one for the bikini area. Its the complete solution to stay hair free! The window on the attachments is large making the application faster. I tried it on my face and it is really gentle on my skin and I can smell hairs burning whilst in use. So i'm sure its doing what it says it is suppose to. I will wait for 2 weeks before trying this again and in the meantime see how the growth of hair is on my arms and legs. It has been 3 days and so far no hair, which is brill!

The really good thing is that is has a really long cord so you can move around and you are not restricted to stand or sit in one place.

This machine will NOT work on really dark brown or black skin tone as it isn't designed for that, and it will also NOT work on red,grey or yellow hair. If you don't fall in to that category then you are absolutely fine. I will write another review in 2 weeks time to tell you how I got on with the Philips Lumea, I really do hope it doesn't dissapoint.



0 comments:

Post a Comment