Thursday 7 July 2016

Lime Crime VENUS PALETTE


I am really excited to review this palette for you today! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this and the colours inside are just magical. The perfect Neutrals & Rusty Reds. The packaging is really eye catching and UNIQUE with a roman goddess on the front. Its really colorful too, which makes it stand out! There is a good size amount of eyeshdow too, so it is value for money!


The palette consists of 8 eye shadows which are like warm, earthly tones, including, rusty reds, oranges & browns. The Colours are: VENUS - A gorgeous, burgundy, Red. The finish is not completely matte but just as good as! SHELL- A beautiful peachy, coral shade with a shimmery finish. Aura - A shimmery Pearl shade which will look AMAZING as a brow bone highlight or inner corner glow! CREATION - A matte, rusty, reddish brown which has a slight sheen/satin finish. ICON - A nice chocolate brown which gives of a matte finish. REBIRTH - A breathtaking, bright coral shade. This shade is really pigmented and brightens the eye look wherever applied. DIVINE - A dusty stone shade, perfect to use as a transition colour on any look. MUSE- A deep burgundy red which gives of a matte finish! My favorite color from the whole palette!!!



The shades are super easy to blend together when creating an eye look and do not look chalky or ell powdery! There is a little fall out when applying to the eye but that dos not matter because when applying to the eye your still getting a good amount of product on there, as well as it falling. That's the only CON I can think of to be fair. Overall, i would definitely recommend this palette  to you all its a good investment, even though it does not cost much at all. Below, is a eye look i created using this palette... do let me know what you think. I would love to hear your views! (In the inner corner of my eyes, I have used Mary Lou Manizer)


(By the way, I had an absolutely amazing eid yesterday! and I was right I did not get a chance at all to take a selfie of myself, so i'm super glad I created & posted the eid eye look when I did! Whoop Whop!)




0 comments:

Post a Comment