Monday 4 July 2016

Makeupgeek Eyeshadows Review



I love trying new brands for eye shadows and blushers, so I purchased these absolutely gorgeous looking eye shadows from Makeupgeeks website! When they arrived I found that I had to pay a further sum of £21 customs to get my parcel :( I was not happy about that, as you can imagine!!!

The colour payoff is INSANE! As you can see in the picture above, these are the foiled eye shadows and it is a raw pic so you can see for yourself after swatching once what it looks like.  The top four are by far my favorite. The names for them are, from right to left, Whimsical, Grandstand, Magic Act & In the Spotlight.

The eyeshadows blend like butter and are super easy to work with. Would i recommend them? Hell yes!

I would advise to purchase them from BeautyBay as it works out cheaper, delivery is free from them if you spend over £30 and most of all BeautyBay is UK Based! I did not know about BeautyBay until recently so unfortunately I ended up paying more than double for my purchase. The foiled eye shadow pans retail at £7.95 for a generous amount of product.The normal eye shadow pans retail at £4.95. Note, these are prices of BeautyBay and not of Makeupgeeks official website.



Above are some more swatches, from right to left, Cupcake, In the Spotlight, Whimsical, Cinderella, Magicact, Twilight, Grandstand, Bitten & Corrupt!

If you have already tried them, let me know what you think & which colours are your favourite!

0 comments:

Post a Comment