Sunday 3 July 2016

Vera Mona Colour Switch Duo


Today I'm reviewing the Color Switch Duo which i have had for quite a while now. I was very spectacle about whether it would work and if I should buy. I did end up buying it and guess what guys it actually does work!!! I love it and have to carry it in my kit without fail.

Inside the color switch duo there are coarse sponges that when pressed against it in a back and forth motion with a makeup brush, it removes any previous product from the bristles without using a liquid cleaner or actually washing the brush. This does NOT mean that you do not wash your brushes, its to use when you have limited brushes available or are on back to back bookings.

The one have is the Color Switch Duo which has a smaller white sponge in the middle which is to be used wet if you want to enhance eye shadows or pigment. 

It comes in a very lightweight tin which does not take much space in my kit. The packaging looks very professional and not like cheap tat! A few people have said to me that 'you can buy a hair doughnut for £1 and it does the exact same job! All your paying for is the tin its in!' Well to start off, if I was to swirl my brushes in front of my clients on a hair doughnut I think they would be worried and secondly I go for quality over quantity ANY day! It looks professional and smart!

The price of the Duo Color Switch retails around the £20 mark, although some people may find this a ridiculous price for a sponge in a tin, on the other hand other people will love the concept, like me.

Overall Rating 5/5




0 comments:

Post a Comment