Wednesday 27 July 2016

Violet Voss - HOLY GRAIL


F I N A L L Y! Wow is the only word I have for this absolutely amazing palette. So this is the Violet Voss Holy Grail Palette. I have had my eyes on this for a couple of months now, and was something I knew I would buy when available. The thing was I would always miss out and find out too late that BeautyBay have stocked the palette. It is so popular WORLDWIDE that it literally gets sold in hours!
What I did then, I turned on Post notification on my instagram (MAKEUPBYUZMASHAZAD) for BeautyBay and Shopvioletvoss and also watched their snap chats religiously so I knew when the palette was to be restocked! Yesterday morning i received a notification from Beauty Bay to say they have socked the holy grail. I ordered it straight away and to my surprise today, I received it in the post! Bloody AMAZING... Made my day it did and at £35 you cant go wrong considering I had a quote for £70 2 months ago for the same palette. I waited and it worked in my favour. I took the palette out the box and it is really lightweight, and easy to handle. Its a slim rectangular shape made out of cardboard with a beautiful font displaying its name. Inside are the 20 highly pigmented colours which are beautiful, and have different finishes. On the flip of the lid is a mirror to! Below are swatches of the colours inside the palette.


From right to left we have, Crystal, Ploof, Thanks A Latte, Transition & Hashtag.


From right to left we have, Awesome Sauce, Bestie, Toffee , Chill & How U Doin


From right to left we have, Bat My Eyes, Cool Beans, R U Kitten Me, So Jelly & On Fleek


From Right to left we have, Brownie Points, Teddy Bear, Glamping, Cranberry Splash & Wine&Dine.

I have to say So Jelly is my ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE, the swatches do not give the colours any justice at all. I hope when I do try these on myself or my clients the colour payoff is amazing on the eyes just as it is on my arm. The texture does look soft and they were easy to blend on my arm but lets see. I do love it from what I have seen so far so a massive thumbs up from me! I do recommend it but buy it from BeautyBay where you can get it at a decent price! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment