Monday 18 July 2016

DOSE Of COLOURS - Eyedeal Duo Loose Pigment&Primer DISCO


Tonight I am reviewing this cute little pot of goodness. Dose of Colours Eyedeal Duo Loose Pigment&Primer in the colour DISCO. My favourite from the full set of 13. Its in a white colour pot which flips open from the top and screws off from the bottom. Its a 2in1, which is handy when it comes to making colours pop! There's no messing about here. It can slip into your hand, purse or makeup bag as its a perfect size of 0.14oz. 


As I love pigments, sometimes it can be a wee tricky getting the product to stay on the eyelid, but what I found using Eyedeal Duo Loose Pigment&Primer, is that it stayed on! And the colour payoff was brilliant! I first used the primer with my finger and packed it onto my eyelid, then added the right amount of sparkle also with my finger on top of the primer. Below are swatches, the one on the right is the primer, and the one on the left is with added sparkle! This was just 1 coat. Yes, that's right ONE coat. it looks so magical. 

I would definitely recommend this, they did release in January 2016 and you can purchase from their direct website. Happy shopping! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment