Monday 18 July 2016

SKINNYCOFFEECLUB - 28 Day Weight Loss Programme



Before I start let me just say if you are interested and want to try, you can use my code UZMASHAHZAD20 at the checkout of your order on skinnycoffeeclub.com to get a sweet discount. No need to thank me :)

Lets start of with me most important thing first, ME:) I absolutely love coffee. I have drank it every morning for about 10+ years an have to drink it every morning as it has become somewhat an addiction. Coffee each and every day without fail for me. I am still very young at 27 and have had my 5th baby. I am very conscious about my weight in general but throughout my pregnancy I did pile it on, I use to eat and eat & drink and drink! I didn't care about the aftermath, I was just hungry, craving sugar and more sugar. I was 12.5Stone but turned a blind eye. 

After having a beautiful, healthy boy and relaxing a little I thought its time to control what im eating and drinking to loose the FAT! Luckily, SkinnyCoffeeClub contacted me though Instagram and asked me to become their ambassador, this is where they send me their product for free each month and I review it, fairly simple. I jumped at the opportunity, Why? Because it couldn't have been a better time, I love coffee and  wanted to loose weight! PERFECT.

The package arrived just before Eid, but I started 1 week after. I mentally prepared myself for this 28 day challenge as its the first time ever I would diet properly and cut back the sugary food.

Day 1 - I made the coffee in my cup and was very skeptical' about taking the first sip, I did and to my surprise I loved it, I didn't even add almond milk or sugar! I followed the diet plan but did not exercise. By the end of the day I was really energetic and felt good but I felt hungry. Even though I did eat my meals, HEALTHY meals, I felt like I had starved myself all day! I guess I need to train my body into eating less!

Day 2 - Drank the coffee (Loved it) Again full of energy but feeling hungry at the same time, I just ignored my hunger because I knew I am eating and keeping hydrated. 

Day 3 - I was dying of a really bad migraine and I was really cold :( I still had the coffee and followed the meal plans. I had the central heating on blast, 2 jumpers and socks on. I do NOT think it was the coffee that made me like that, what I do think it was the DRASTIC change of diet, my body is not use to healthy eating and small portions so that's when it really hit home to me that, this is really a challenge but i wasn't about to give up.

Day 4 - I was recovering, Alhamdulillah! The only thing that got me through was thinking about day 7, which was CHEAT Day! Yay! Another day where I followed the eating plan, this day I did not exercise.

Fast forward to day 7 and I had lots of mouth watering food to eat, it was the best ever! I felt so energized and I lost 5 pounds which is actually AMAZING news because i didn't exercise in between either. I'm super proud of myself and will carry this on until I have achieved my desired weight loss. This is the first time ever I have stepped onto a scale to weigh myself!

Nothing is easy, it takes pure hard work, commitment and pure dedication to accomplish what you really want in life!

So, a lot of people have asked me 'What Is It & What does it do?' Well basically the 28 Day programme is a revolutionizing weight loss programme in which the coffee has been formulated to burn fat,increase metabolism, increase motivation and energy, reduction of bloating, boost antioxidants and is very organic! It is also vegan friendly and no hidden toxic chemicals.  It does decrease hunger to, but for me i was still very hungry, but i have noticed that through out the week i was feeling less and less hungry. 

You can find  more information on their website skinnycoffeeclub.com. In the meantime will carry on drinking the coffee and exercising and I will keep you all informed on my progress, keep a look out for that!





0 comments:

Post a Comment